Friday, August 22, 2008

Kristina's Colour Inspiration #19

Kristina's back with another challenge!!! The colours are black, basic gray, white, plus a hint of a colour of your choice. I would love to have used the new US kiwi kiss or the tangerine tango as my colour...but alas we don't have them here yet! And to be fair I do love the current in colours too....
Anyway, I went with regal rose, dusted off my office accoutrement set, used the paisley background for the 'kissing technique' on the large flower, used black stazon, versamark (for paisley background - not clear in pic!) and regal rose ink. I distressed some edges with my cutter kit and added a few dabs of crystal effects....& here it is!
Here's a close up to try & show the crystal effects and the kissing technique with the paisley stamp:
And here's Kristina's inspiration photo:

Have a wonderful weekend!

Caroline

9 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

Adorable card! I haven't used my Office Accoutrement set nearly enough...maybe I'll have to dust it off sometime soon :-)

Savitri said...

Very cute! I love the office look!

Kathryn said...

Fantastic Card -- Love that pink shade against the black/white! It's so very pretty!

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the kissing technique on the large flower... great job with the colour combo!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card Caroline.

Sarah
xx

Kadee said...

This is really cute!

Marie said...

Great card! The paisley background worked really well for the kissing technique. Thanks for sharing!

-tessa

Traveling Mama said...

Great card! I really love this set! Your flower looks great too!

Titelaine said...

I love the "Pailey"'s effect! "miror technique"?

http://mystampinupstudiobytitelaine.over-blog.com/