Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cute Card Bag

Hey!
I had fun making Nicole Stalker's "Cute Little Card Bag". I gave the instructions alot of thought before ploughing into it!! I can be quite instructionally challenged at times!! I'm much better at having the finished 3D project in front of me & working it out that way. Anyway - I couldn't help but smile when it all came together as planned on my first attempt!!! So thanks to Nikki for a great tutorial!
I used the Holiday Harmony paper from the new Spring/Summer mini catalogue, beautiful paper for all year round not just for Christmas! The stamps are from Carte Postale. I've used the scallop & circle punches & the delicious (!) purely pomegranate satin ribbon also from the Spring/Summer mini & the rhinestones from the pretties kit.
And this is the view from the side showing how I attached the ribbon. I doubled the ribbon over & punched a hole with the hand held 1/16" circle punch which went through the ribbon easily so I could pop the brad through.

And now to make some cards to fill it!

Caroline

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very nice Caroline and yet another way to attach your ribbon handle. Nikki Stalker

Claire said...

Really loving all your creations Nikki!

Claire said...

Woops - sorry, meant Caroline sorry - got distraced reading Nikki's comment :(