Friday, June 12, 2009

Colour Inspiration #54

Good afternoon!
Kristina sure knows how to pick colours - this weeks combination here is really striking. I haven't seen the other entries yet, but I bet they're going to be good! Anyway, this is my card. It involved a little bit of fiddly cutting, but I wanted to use this cheep talk set a bit differently to how I have before.
Stamps: Cheep talk,polka dot background Ink: Pumpkin pie, soft sky, green galore, taken with teal Card: As for ink, plus whisper white Other: Pumpkin pie grosgrain, silver hodgepodge brad, 1 1/4" square punch,scallop edge punch, button (retired).

Here's the inspiration pic:
Thanks for looking - I'm off to check the other entries out now,
Caroline

14 comments:

Robyn said...

It's gorgeous Caroline but oh my ! it sure was fiddly cutting!! The layout is really nice.

Dotty Jo said...

It was worth it Caroline, great card and a great use of the colours too! Jo x

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is precious!! Love how you used the colors in this challenge! Great Card!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

Adorable!!!!

Winter said...

Cute card! I love how bright it is!

kareN stampZ said...

Love what you've done

Jessica said...

CUTE!!! I love the little birdies, I need to get me some of those!
Such a fun and cheerful card!

Elise said...

What a darling card! Congratulations!

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick! :)

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

What a SWEET card! Congrats to chosen in the top 10!!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Congratulations Caroline. GORGEOUS.

Sarah
xx

Paula Pascual said...

Great card!

Anthonette said...

Your layout using Cheep Talk is very sweet. I love all the details. Congrats on Kristina's Top 10!