Sunday, January 18, 2009

Diary dress up!

This afternoon I gave my work diary a Stampin' Up! makeover, and as you can see in this before photo, it sure needed it!!
This is how it looked after the transformation.......Taa Daa......!

I had decided to use the Bali Breeze paper & then saw Jayne Mercer's card for Kristina's challenge this week & just had to CASE her Eastern Blooms flower design. I have also used Office Accoutrement and the chipboard numbers are SU too, coloured with tempting turquoise ink.

My desk at work will be so much brighter now with my 'new' diary on it!

Have a good week!

Caroline

3 comments:

Jenny said...

this is so funky! I LOVE that paper! I need to do this - coz then i wont lose it in my handbag! :)

Agnes Sim said...

is cool. I hope i can get 1. ;-)

Marlene Lo said...

This is AMAZING!