Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sam's Colour Challenge

I needed to make a birthday card today, so decided to use Sam's challenge for the colour inspiration & challenged myself to use the Time Well Spent set which has been gathering dust on my shelf! I have to admit I found it difficult getting it all to work & nearly gave up, but eventually stuck to a very simple design & well, here it is!
Stamp sets: Time well spent, It's your Birthday, paisley background (on the plum cardstock - difficult to see in this pic) Cardstock: Textured soft sky, pretty in pink, perfect plum. Ink: Perfect plum, rose red, soft sky. Other: corner rounder punch, paper piercer, pretties kit, white taffeta ribbon.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Sam creates as she makes beautiful cards!

Have a good week!
Caroline

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love your card Caroline!

Thanks for entering....I'll post a pic of it on my blog in the next couple of days.

I guess I should make one myself....I hadn't actually considering doing that (OOOOOPS ;-).

Have a great week,
Sam.