Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Here's a card I prepared for 'Christmas in July'. It's a card with a difference in that it can be sent flat & then simply assembled to stand up making it easy to display. The template is from a handmade card I received last year from a male friend & the design is CASED from the US Fall/Winter catalogue last year.

Above is the back of the card with space to write a message. The sentiment is from the occasional greetings set, the other set used is snow flurries. For the front of the card, I stamped in versamark, clear embossed & punched out the snowflakes with the 3/4" circle punch.
Cheers!
Caroline

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

That's really cool! I'll have to mess around and see if I can make one of these.

Janine Rutherford said...

this is gorgeous - what a great idea. I like :-)