Sunday, May 25, 2008

From The Garden - take 2!

Well, I wasn't particularly happy with my card in the previous post, so I've had another try and like this one better! I've used the same stamp set - the free hostess 'From the Garden' set. The sentiment this time is from 'It's your Birthday'
The colours are apricot appeal, pumpkin pie, old olive and certainly celery. The ribbon is pumpkin pie (I love pumpkin pie!). I've also used the mat pack to do some paper piercing to add a bit of detail....oh and just a sprinkle of dazzling diamonds this time!

And now I just need to work on my photography and photoshop skills!

Cheers!

Caroline

1 comment:

Tegan said...

WOW!! This is my first time on your blog and I am very impressed. The flower stamp you used on this card is beautiful..and the card overall is stunning :)
Well Done!
I live in Sydney and I am still in highschool. If you even want to do a card and/or image swap with me, just let me know.
trswift@hotmail.com or just comment me on my blog :)
Tegan