Friday, April 18, 2008

Fabulous Mothers

Yes we all know that most mums are fabulous! So, with that in mind and with Mother's day approaching, I have used the truly fabulous new 'Fabulous Flowers' stamp set. I've used the delicious Purely Pomegranate ink, card and ribbon and mounted it on River Rock cardstock. I stamped the flower three times and cut out separate layers which I mounted with stampin' dimensionals. This makes it 'pop' from the card! The sentiment is from the new 'Occasional Greetings' set. The flat backed pearls are from the delightful new Pretties kit Images © Stampin' Up! 1990 - 2008

Happy creating this weekend!

Caroline

1 comment:

Janette said...

Always think it funny when I see Mothers day cards in May.
Ours here in the UK is in March !!
Another gorgeous card
TFS
www.cardsandchat.blogspot.com
Hugs
Janette