Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Dazzling New Stamping Year!

A warm welcome to my brand new stamping Blog!
The Stampin' Up! new year is in full swing. The catalogue is bright, fresh and bursting with stunning colours and ideas.
For this card I have covered the on board accent flowers with regal rose (I think .....could be pixie pink) and chocolate chip (small one). Then I have used versamark, the heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds to create a beautiful sparkly effect.
I will be trying to post new cards often, particularly as I have lots of new scrummy goodies to play with!




Thanks for stopping by!

Caroline









All images © Stampin' Up! 1990 - 2008

1 comment:

jaana said...

Looks fantastic, Caroline! You are a talented woman. I look forward to getting inspiration from your new site - Jaana