Sunday, July 11, 2010

Magical Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #31

Back again!
I've been busy with challenges today! (Life is tough!!) This was fun as I've used the sketch to make a card for a sweet little soon-to-be-3 girl!
So, here's Makeesha's sketch:
And this is my card - such a cute stamp set for the girls!
Stamps: Pony Party Ink: So saffron, pretty in pink, bashful blue Card: Celery, pretty in pink, bashful blue, so saffron Other: celery grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, polka dot embossing folder, nestabilities dies
Now I have to go and make a card for her 3 year old twin brother!
Cheers!
Caroline x

5 comments:

Rachel Moore said...

soooo cute, great for a little princess

Richelle said...

ooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. Love the colours you have done. Miss 3 will love it. Chantell

Liam said...

This card is gorgeous. Shame I don't have many girls in the family otherwise this set would be on my list to buy. Just beautiful.

Liam

Renée said...

awwww ... this is wonderful! love the colours, love all the deets :) Thanks for playing with the Inkspirations challenge!