Friday, February 12, 2010

Stamp with Us theme challenge take 2!

Good morning!
Thank you cards are probably the ones I most like to make & the ones I use the most, so this morning, I've made up a couple more for the Stamp with Us challenge this week.
As I need to dash off to do some shopping, without further ado here are my two cards:
The first one uses the current Sale-A-Bration sets happy moments & whimsical words & the 2nd card is flight of the butterfly plus the mini butterfly from butterfly prints in the current mini catalogue.

So now off to the shops I go...hi ho hi ho....

Have a good w/e! Caroline x

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful Caroline! MY Happy Moments set is coming next week- Yeah! Love it!

Liam said...

These are just gorgeous. I love both cards so much. You do such beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

Liam

Sara said...

Two more gorgeous cards. I love the colour combo on the Happy Moments one. Thanks for playing along (again).

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team