Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stamp with Us Sketch Challenge

Hello there!
It's been a while but finally have got back to posting! I made a card for this weeks Stamp With Us sketch challenge and have just popped back to the site and realised that I turned the sketch upside down..oops! Oh well, it could easily be reversed and I guess these challenges are meant for individual inspiration!

I have used big bold birthday & the raspberry tart dsp. I also dug out a little of my purely pomegranate stash (from last years in-colours) as it seemed to match quite well.....anyway here 'tis....

Stamps: Big bold birthday ink: purely pomegranate, cameo coral card/paper: cameo coral, purely pomegranate, raspberry tart dsp other: rose red ribbon, clear rhinestones, silver brads.

I recently made a tri fold card too (they are all the rage at the mo!), for my cousin in the UK & used the raspberry tart dsp and other similar colours to above. I like these cards 'cos they're so simple but look a little tricky. I'd better get on to posting it now (as in sending it in the mail before I get so involved with planning and making the card that I don't actually get around to sending it!...sound familiar to anyone?!!)

Anyway must go, I'm off to walk the dogs before it gets too dark!

Caroline

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh yes - sounds so familiar Caroline. Love both of these cards. The big bold birthday works really well here. Sara xx

Steph said...

Fab cards - well done x

Linda said...

These are really lovely.
x

Stamp WIth Us said...

Love it Caroline! Thank you so much for joining us this week.

XXX