Friday, July 3, 2009

One Sheet Wonder Workshop

Last week I was a little busy preparing for my one sheet wonder workshop based on a project by Heather Summers for UStamp earlier this year (or could have been last year?). I even had hubby cutting templates for me to get it ready on time! Anyway, it was all worth it as we had a lovely afternoon on Sunday creating & chatting! So, I thought I'd post a few photos, including ones of the cards & gift box we made.
Below are the sample cards & box (the tangerine card was from a previous workshop):And this is one of the colour variations of baja breeze and pretty in pink (Jaana's cards):

And another using riding hood red, which I think looks quite striking with black & the bella rose riding hood red dsp:


So that was what we were up to on Sunday! If you would like more details please email me on the address on the right.

The other exciting news is that the first mini catalogue for this year will start on 1 August. As a demo I've been able to have a good browse & pre order products already! So stay tuned for more information later......

Have a great weekend - hope you get to do all the things you want to!

Caroline

No comments: