Sunday, March 22, 2009

Inkspiratons Sketch Challenge #6

Well, I have 2 posts for this afternoon and both include a new catalogue sneak peek!
This first post is to upload my card for Makeesha's Challenge here. It uses the new fun retro bird & flower stamp set 'Good Friend'. I just love the funky bird & owl designs that are everywhere at the moment - can't wait to get my hands on the new ones in the soon to be here SU! 2009 catalogue.
Here it is!

Stamp sets: Good Friend, Wonderful Favourites Card & Ink: So saffron, kiwi Kiss, pumpkin pie DSP: Pumpkin pie, good morning sunshine Other: Pumpkin pie grosgrain, earth elements button, corner rounder punch. Non SU! Nestabilities circle & scallop circle dies.

I'll be back soon!

Caroline

6 comments:

Alana Galagher said...

Cute card Caroline - love how bright & cheery it is :-)

Cheryl said...

wonderful card. Very cheeky bird....the best one on the challege I have seen. love Cheryl x

Chantelle said...

Oooh, I like this alot!! Love what you've done with the bird, so cute. Great colours too. Well done.

Krista said...

Great card, love the bird !!

Stamping With Kerryn said...

Ohhhhh... your card makes me want this set!! So lovely! I love the retro feel!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Congrats on being the Inkspiration Winner for this week and last week. I still like the other pirate card!LOL Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Kirsty