Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheers For Some Friends

Thanks to Mum's stamp set gift which she bought & then brought for me from the UK on her recent visit, I was able to make these cards yesterday using the SU Cheers to You stamp set which isn't in our catalogue, but is in the UK (& the US) one. I hope it makes it to our next catalogue in April, as it's a good one for male cards too...

I have a few friends with birthdays in January (who don't mind a glass of wine...!) so with these fitting stamps, I set out to make sure I got their cards made on time this year. They're not card makers (too busy drinking wine I expect!!) so I don't have to worry about them seeing them here first (or for that matter, reading my comment above!!) I made four cards & may remake a couple as I feel more creative today than when I made them yesterday...but thought I'd post them here anyway...besides it might be February by the time I get around to redoing them........

Stamps: Cheers to you, polka dot background

Card and ink: Taken with Teal, Rose red, black stazon, watercolour card

Other: Bali Breeze DSP, dazzling diamonds, tempting turquoise grosgrain ribbon

Be back soon

Caroline

No comments: